Senior Vice President, Broker Land & Investments
A graduate of the Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute where he earned the CCIM designation. This prestigious designation has been earned by less than 5% of brokerage professionals nationwide. He additionally holds both an Economics and a Business Administration degree from Northeastern Oklahoma University as well as an MBA from Southern Methodist University.
Real Estate Experience
• Managing Partner and Designated Broker for The Sharp Boylston Companies, a regional real estate brokerage firm headquartered in Atlanta.
• A senior member of the sales and finance team for Bullock, Terrell & Mannelly, now Bullock Mannelly Partners, a regional Brokerage and Development Firm.
• Regional Vice President and Director of Acquisitions for Balcor/Shearson American Express.
• Vice President of Acquisitions for The Equity Group, the office arm of the Sam Zell organization located in Chicago.
• Managing Partner for Erdman Rubloff International, a joint venture between Edward Erdman, a British Chartered Surveyor, and Rubloff to invest UK capital in US real estate.
• Vice President of Acquisitions for Dain Corporation the Real Estate investment arm of the Investment Banking firm of Dain Reuscher Corporation.
• As Senior Vice President of the Land and Investment Group, Mr. Johnson specializes in the sale of investment properties, land, and institutional brokerage with Richard Bowers & Co. Mr. Johnson also has had extensive experience working with financial institutions in the management and marketing their real estate owned (REO) assets.
• Responsibilities include assisting banks, pension funds, insurance companies, local municipalities, as well as high net worth individuals with the acquisition and sale of their real estate assets.
• Clients include Wrightwood Capital, Citizen’s Bank of Americus, FDIC, The Crawford Companies, Gwinnett County, Pope Automotive Group, Sharon Baptist Church, Capital Senior Living, Castle Harlin Investment Advisors, Lehman Brothers, Massachusetts Financial Services, GravoGraph-New Hermes, Dana Commercial Credit, Royal Automotive Group, Olympia Development Group, Regency Development, Travelers Insurance Company, John Hancock Insurance Company, Citicorp, Fleet Financial, The Marriott Corporation, Bank of America, BankSouth, CSX Railroad, Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company, Ashton Woods Homes and Wilson Development Company.
• President of the Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors during 2007, the largest commercial board in the United States. Currently sits on its Board of Governors for the Board owned school and on the Board of Trustees for the Association. He is Chairman of the Finance Committee for the school.
• Named the Commercial Realtor of the year for 2004, an award given to one Commercial Broker annually by the Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors. In addition he was nominated as Commercial Realtor of the Year by the Georgia Association of Realtors.
• Has served on various committees with the National Association of Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP), the Atlanta Chamber of Commerce and the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) and has been on the Board of Directors of the Council for Quality Growth in Atlanta, GA. He also sits on the Board of Directors of the Georgia CCIM Chapter and is Chairman of their Educational Committee.
• Served on a three member Asset Management Team that defined, purchased, and executed the redevelopment of a 630,000 square foot urban office complex in the Central Business District of Atlanta, GA.