Senior Vice President Industrial
Richmond Professional Institute, Richmond, VA
Bachelor of Arts
Major – Marketing and Advertising
Real Estate Experience
Upon graduating college, Ernie was employed by Temple-Inland, Inc., as territory sales manager, marketing a complete line of construction and building products. During his eighteen years with the company, he was twice awarded ‘Salesman of the Year” honors.
• Joined Richard Bowers & Co. in 1988 as a sales agent specializing in all areas of commercial real estate, and was made Vice President of Commercial Properties in 1992.
• Licensed Real Estate Broker
• Member of the Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors’ Million Dollar Club since 1991
• In 1994, Ernie was distinguished as Atlanta’s “Top Industrial Producer” by the Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors which included the city’s largest industrial transaction representing Kelly Springfield Tire Co. in a 710,450 square foot build-to- suit at Eagles Landing Industrial Park in Henry County.
• In 1997, Ernie handled the largest office transaction of the year in north Fulton County by representing TheraTx in their lease of an 85,000 square foot office building.
• Serves on the Board of the Ansley Golf Club and Chairman of their Tennis Committee
Ernie’s clients include:
Kelly Springfield Tire Co.
Kinetic Concepts, Inc
National Museum of Patriotism